Fun & Fellowship
Get to Know One Another!
There are many ways to make friends and feel you belong at First UU. You can participate in social justice activities, help out at coffee hour after our Sunday service, or serve the Fellowship in ways large or small. We encourage you to spend social time together and have fun. Below are some activities that offer fun while you get to know others at First UU. For more information on any of these, or other fun/fellowship activities, contact the office or the minister.
- Coffee and Conversation – after Sunday services
- First Friday Potluck and Music Jam – The first Friday of every month bring a dish to pass, a musical instrument if you have one, and a willing voice. These evenings are meant to be fun, allowing participants to get to know one another a bit better and just enjoy some music.
- Chalice Circles, Small groups that meet regularly for conversations on a wide range of topics. These groups are meant to deepen connection among the members.
- Pick up Choir, an opportunity to sing with our choir. Music that is chosen is easily picked up at the 9:15 a.m. Sunday rehearsal. Check announcements and the newsletter to find out when these choirs are scheduled. Instrumentalists can contact our music director about possibilities for onetime music sharing
- Attend an educational event
- Attend Sunday morning meditation
- Sharing an interest or skill with our kids (yoga, meditative practice, passion about environment etc)
- Dropping off donations to St Lucy’s or Eastern Farm workers
- Helping with plant sale/garage sale
Check the weekly e-news, and the Calendar page of this website for the latest activities scheduled.